Creating a HiBid Account:
1. Click login/new bidder at the top of the current auctions screen.
2. Click on the "NEW BIDDER" button to register.
3. You will be asked to enter your email and confirm your email. Each email can only have one account.
4. Next enter your personal information and create a user name and password. (Please keep your password in a safe place that you can find it. Password is case sensitive.
5. Once you have created an account you will be able to login to your new account.
Registering & Bidding:
1. Once you have registered to bid you will be asked to register for each individual auction. (Not each lot)
2. At this time you will be asked to register with a credit card to verify your identity. We will not charge your credit card unless you fail to show up for the scheduled pick up.
Note: Purchasers are always welcome to pay with cash or a check at pick up. (3% discount for cash or check payment)
3. Now you are ready to place a bid. There are two ways to do this.
a. You can bid to the next increment. Bidding is set up with predetermined bid increments. (As the price increases so do the bid increments)
b. You can place a max bid. You are able to put in your max bid and the auction software will bid on your behalf. With this method you do not have to keep watching the auction.
4. Once you are the successful bidder we will send you an invoice with your purchases and pick up information. Pick up typically starts the day after the auction closes but please read the terms and conditions for each auction.
1. Remember to bring any packing materials, boxes, blankets and hand carts needed to load your purchases.
2. Always bring help to load any large items.
1. All shipping is an added expense. We currently ship USPS priority mail. We charge $5 handling per box, or envelope, needed for shipping. Firearms are shipped to your local FFL dealer of your choice. Firearms typically cost $60-$100 to ship. Any insurance desired is the responsibility of the purchaser prior to shipping. We do not ship large furniture type items.